So, you’ve decided you want to give out an award certificate to use in a plaque from Presenta Plaque. Great! But how do you find the right certificate to use? Luckily, there are many options. Below are a few suggestions:
- You can easily make your own certificates by following these steps. First, find a border that you like by either using clip art or downloading a pre-made border from somewhere like Success Certificates (http://www.successcertificates.com/). Enter in the standard information found on certificates. We suggest you use large cursive fonts or heavy block fonts near the top of the award and smaller fonts lower down on the certificate. Consider if it is appropriate to add more than one line to include several signatures. You can add photos or a meaningful quote to add a personal touch.
- Success Certificate(http://www.successcertificates.com/) lets you browse through thousands of customizable certificates after you sign up for a free account. They offer all types of award certificates including school certificates, sports certificates and many more. The awards come in PDF and Word formats. Success Certificates also has borders you can download as JPGs so you can change their size as needed.
- Southworth makes various types of paper including certificates, but they also offer a few free award certificates on their website at http://www.southworth.com/certificates/. The certificate templates are offered in two different sizes. And, for those looking for fancy certificates with pictures and crisp borders, this is an excellent site to visit.
- 2020site.org provides several free award certificate templates. This site offers blue or brown certificates with borders and sections where you can type or print in personalized information. These certificates can be downloaded, edited and printed. Since the files are in PDF format, you will only be able to add text and print them immediately. Unfortunately, they don’t allow you to save the certificates to your computer.
- Microsoft Word has quite a good selection of certificate templates that you can use for free. Many are pre-installed with Word, but if you can’t find exactly what you’re looking for, then you can search Office Online (http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/templates-presentations-spreadsheets-documents-calendars-more-FX101741961.aspx?pid=CL100632981033) to browse thousands of options created by both the Microsoft company as well as user-created award certificates.
Of course, you should take the time to place the award certificate in an elegant plaque that can be hung on the wall or displayed on a desk. Going that little extra mile can turn a generic printed award into something that will make the receiver proud. Presenta Plaque offers pre-assembled plaques or plaque kits, either of which will make the certificate a cherished award.Categories: award plaques
Tags: award certificates, award plaques, awards, certificate templates, certificates